Rules & Regulations
These Standing Rules and Regulations of the Academy shall be binding on all trainees. These may be amended without prior intimation to the trainees.
- Gold ornaments or other valuable items or any kind of electrical appliances are not allowed to be kept in the trainees´ possession.
- Uniform is to be worn at all times during training. Hence, very few civilian clothes are to be brought along. Uniforms will be supplied within a week of joining.
- Trainees are permitted “Liberty” on Sundays between 0900 and 1900 hours.
- Trainees are not permitted to stay out of the campus overnight under any circumstances. Parents are requested not to make any request for the same.
- Visitors are permitted only on Sundays, between 1000 and 1800 hours.
- The use of tobacco, drugs, and alcohol is strictly prohibited in the Academy. Defaulters will be dealt with severely.
- Long hair, mustaches, and beards are not permitted during the period of training. Sikh candidates are exempted from this.
- The training should not be affected by personal and religious practices of the trainees, who are free to exercise the same during their free time only.
- If any damage is caused to the property of the Academy, it will be made good by the trainees, the expenses of the same being shared equally by all trainees.
- Discipline is one of the topmost priorities in training. It may be noted that any cases of indiscipline will be dealt with very strictly and the decision of the Principal will be final and binding.
- In the event a trainee has to leave the course due to his own fault or due to any other reason whatsoever, no refund will be given for any monies already paid to the Academy.